Saturday, November 19, 2011

A glitch found

Hi jammers.I happened to find out a new glitch.The glitch was a non-member glitch.I was playing around with muchyfaith, a member buddy of mine.I was about to play a game with her/him but when I saw it, the key for membership was gone.Muchyfaith's tab was the member one as usial and I double checked it.The key was surtenly gone!If this happens again please send an e-mail using shivangisritharan@gmail.com.You could also report other glitches you've found.I've already sunk to the floor of Claws 'n Paws

Naturelove654 instead of Naturelove768

2 comments:

  1. I've found out a glitch. I had a thing on my chat bit and my buddy list looked like a thermometor

    ReplyDelete
  2. @
    Anonymous
    I am very pleased to hear that you are on my blog and well done for finding a glitch.

    ReplyDelete