Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A few glitches around Animal jam and notes

Hey there jammers.I found out a few glitches around Animal jam.Here they are
Yesterday I was in Jamaa as usual and I saw a koala with a white fox hat,but it wasn't on the ground,instead it was up in the TREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Another one was a invisible jammer glitch.The butter floor glitch which you can watch on youtube.Sliding glitch,Dolphin swimming on the beach glitch,The locked in a room glitch and many more.There is also a blank glitch.If you ever get this glitch or an unloading glitch that means that the thing that says you've stayed too long and you've been logged out appears.Err please comment at thursday 13 of october at 11 o clock because I am living in Sri lanka and I have to go to school.My title is Animal Jam Sqaush and my name is Shivangi.Please settle down.You will see rules of Animal jam and this blog in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment