Friday, October 14, 2011

DATING IS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad news again jammmers.There is too much dating at Animal jam.To help prevent it from spreading do not date.If you don't listen to this I can ban you or Animal jam HQ could do it.Please make a plan to stop it.People who see this we will have a meeting at the 30th of November at Nile.If Nile is full Conga will do.All blogs report this!Snowyclaw passed this on to me and now I will pass it onto you. People without blogs use your or your parent's E-mail to make a blog.No payment for blogger.You might know a little about creating a blog so get busy and make one!After one post check to see if your blog is published.On blogger put http:// and your blog name [etc http://animal jam lightning.blogspot.com].Blog making works very well on Google Chrome and Gmail.I think Fuzzy Shyivy kind of copied my way.Well done Fuzzy shyivy [VivaCandy].Please do not copy Fuzzy shyivy's:
Name
Username
Pattern on Animal jam
Membership
Achivements
Animals
If you copy these things I and Fuzzy shyivy will get frustrated.
I will be on animal jam 24 hourly at weekends and at school holidays.
Remember this O.K.I will send a letter on my E-mail to Animal jam HQ about this.I will put the following things on the E-mail:
Ban people with same animals as Fuzzy shyivy
Ban people with same name and same username as Fuzzy shyivy
Ban people with all of Fuzzy shyivy's same achivements
Ban people that are tricking jammers with the same names, username,dens,stuff and colors of Fuzzy shyivy.
So be careful or your banned O.K

No comments:

Post a Comment